All on 4 Cosmetic Dental Implants
Choose an expert team of some of the UK’s most highly experienced All-on-4™ implant surgeons whose expertise ensures all of our patients receive an impeccable level of care.
Why All on 4?
We recommend All on 4 because we believe it’s the best approach to replacing missing teeth.
“It’s fair to say that cosmetic dental implants have revolutionised the treatment I am able to offer my patients. The ability to replace a single tooth or several missing teeth with a like for like replacement is truly revolutionary. Not only do cosmetic dental implants removed the need for poorly accepted plastic dentures or cutting what could be healthy teeth, they also have the highest success rates of treatments we, as dentists, can offer.
From replacing a single tooth, stabilising a poorly fitting denture, to providing a new set of teeth with All-on-4, cosmetic dental implants allow me to treat virtually any problem. All-on-4 is an increasingly popular treatment among my patients which offers life changing treatment at an affordable price. All-on-4 allows me to take patients with failing teeth or full dentures into fixed, natural looking teeth in a single day.”
Interested in implant dentistry? Read more about implant options here.
What Makes All on 4 Different?
There are a number of reasons that All on 4 implants are different to traditional cosmetic dental implants.
- Unlike traditional implants, there are just four titanium screw-like mechanisms used. This is compared to the 6, 8 or sometimes even 10 that are used with traditional implants.
- With All on 4, we can often replace teeth in just one day.
The Key Benefits of All on Four
The major benefits that All on Four can offer patients include:
- Implants won’t slip or move around in the way that dentures do
- All on Four implants will restore oral functionality, meaning you’ll be able to eat and speak normally
- Recovery is speedy
- Having All on Four implants will reduce future jawbone deterioration
- Pain and discomfort with this procedure is minimal
How Does All on 4 Work?
There are several steps to the process:
- Initially, we will carry out a CT scan and/or an X-Ray to assess the current state of your jawbone and ensure you’re a suitable candidate
- Any badly damaged or decayed teeth will be extracted
- You’ll be given a local anaesthetic and small incisions will be made in your gums and the dentist will drill the jawbone to create hollows into which the implants will be fitted
- The titanium All on 4 implants will be fitted. Over time, these implants will fuse with your bone.
- A temporary bridge is fitted the same day.
- You then return later for the permanent prosthetic teeth to be fitted
What do All on 4 Implants Cost?
All on 4 implants at start from £9,950.00.
We’re always happy to answer any queries about finance plans or the procedure and encourage you to get in touch with any questions.